Phone: (573) 324-5582 Fax: (573) 324-6297
Phone: (573) 324-3112 Fax: (573) 324-3150
Hours 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (open thru lunch)
The Circuit Clerk's Civil & Probate Division is located in Room #24 on the 2nd floor of the Courthouse.
The Criminal, Traffic and Juvenile Division is located in Room #31 on the 3rd floor of the Courthouse.
The Circuit Clerk's office now processes tickets for all municipalities in the county-
Bowling Green, Louisiana, Frankford, Clarksville, and Eolia.
Tickets are handled by the Criminal Division.
We now accept credit cards, via a third-party vendor, as payment for court costs.
Please call the office for more information.
You are encouraged to review and use features on www.courts.mo.gov such as
Track This Case, Pay by Web, and Plead and Pay.
The Circuit Clerk is responsible for maintaining complete and accurate records of the court, collecting, accounting for and disbursing all monies paid into the court; and performing other duties, as necessary to assist the court in performing its duties. Some of the duties of a court clerk are:
1. Receive, process and maintain the judgments, rules, orders and all other proceedings of the court.
2. Issue process: summons, subpoenas, executions, garnishments, sequestrations, judgments, orders and commitments.
3. Collect and disburse all fines and costs.
4. Collect and disburse other monies paid into the court as ordered by the court.
5. Select and summon jurors.
6. Preserve the court seal and other property of the office.
7. Provide uniform reporting.
8. Process Passport Applications.
Passport Book fees
Adults ages 16 and over - $130.00 and $35.00 (separate payment).
Children under age 16- $100.00 and $35.00 (separate payments).
Passport Card fees
Adults ages 16 and over $30.00 and $35.00 (separate payments).
Children under age 16 $15.00 and $35.00 (separate payments).
Additional fees apply for expedited services.
Processing times are:
Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m.-12 noon, 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
*Passport, Travel and Living Abroad Information
adopted June 26, 2018
Click the link below for updates
Copyright © 2023 Pike County,Missouri - All Rights Reserved.