Phone: (573) 324-5582 Fax: (573) 324-6297
Phone: (573) 324-3112 Fax: (573) 324-3150
*Hours 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(Open Thru Lunch)
The Circuit Clerk's Civil & Probate Division is located in Room #24 on the 2nd floor of the Courthouse.
The Criminal, Traffic and Juvenile Division is located in Room #31 on the 3rd floor of the Courthouse.
We now accept credit cards as payment for court costs. Please call the office for more information.
The Circuit Clerk is responsible for maintaining complete and accurate records of the court, collecting, accounting for and disbursing all monies paid into the court; and performing other duties, as necessary to assist the court in performing its duties. Some of the duties of a court clerk are:
1. Receive, process and maintain the judgments, rules, orders and all other proceedings of the court.
2. Issue process: summons, subpoenas, executions, garnishments, sequestrations, judgments, orders and commitments.
3. Collect and disburse all fines and costs.
4. Collect and disburse other monies paid into the court as ordered by the court.
5. Select and summon jurors.
6. Preserve the court seal and other property of the office.
7. Provide uniform reporting.
8. Process Passport Applications. Passport book fee- Adults ages 16 and over $145.00; Children under age 16 $115.00.
Passport card fee- Adults ages 16 and over $65.00; Children under age 16 $50.00.
Additional fees apply for expedited services.
*Passport, Travel and Living Abroad Information
*Including Filing Fees
Click the link below for updates
Copyright © 2021 Pike County, Missouri - All Rights Reserved.